|Deviant Login||Shop||Join deviantART for FREE||Take the Tour|
OC Number Replacement MemeOC Number Replacement Meme
1) Pick 6 characters in any order
2) Don't change the questions
3) Please don't look at the questions while picking characters, it's more fun if you don't!
4) Tag 2-5 people to do the meme (if you want)
5) Have fun!
PICK SIX CHARACTERS::
1. Light - Demon with power over light. Level-headed.
2. Fire - Demon with power over fire. Eccentric.
3. Patience - Angel that can turn into a beast. Cranky.
4. Metal - Demon with power over metal ores. Clingy.
5. Diligence - Angel that can turn into a beast. Lazy.
6. Humility - Angel that can turn into a beast. Pouty.
1. Okay so first, introduce each other!  introduce ,  introduce ,  introduce  and vice versa.
Light: What? all right. This is an angel. Very dangerous. You don't want to get near someone like this--
Humility: Hey! What are you telling them you filthy DEMON!?
Light: Well, it's tru
YATN Character Bio - JetkaJetka | Korinth | Liavilt
Snobby Rich Girl
■ Human ■ 17 ■ Mad Scientist | Evil Genius
Higuchi's Extreme Roleplay Meme - FILLEDPick 10 Characters!
1. Felix (RP character for Demon-Hunt-Redux)
2. Myrryr (The eldest of three demon princes from Karma in Wonderland.)
3. Skye (RP character for Hiems-Mansion)
4. Amy (A human girl part of a rather large, elaborate, and ever-ongoing crossover in my mind. 8U)
5. Kyle (Normal human at the supernatural summer camp Camp Bog.)
6. Rayne (Self-professed 'ninja' from PJM.)
7. Numbuh 14/Tyler Crumble (2x4 technologist and researcher. Fan character for Kids Next Door.)
8. Zexel (Sphinxian from the 2011 NaNoWriMo.)
9. Sebastian (Magician from Befriend a Vampire.)
10. Jasper (Pirate from Time Bandit.)
1. 2 and 6 meet at a bustling train station. How do they meet, and how do they react to one another?
Myrryr: Hmm. Did i leave everything in order before I left? I hope Zemyr doesn't get anyone into trouble again... *smacks into someone* *stumbles back* Oh! i'm sorry. I was busy thinking. Are you all right there?
ViolinI remember the day
you told me violins
were strung with cat gut
and that is why
you hated music
(who says that to a child?)
I followed you
all that summer.
I watched you
grow away from mother -
your whiskey held better conversations
and all she did was cry.
We'd sit cross-legged on the porch
and count the horseflies
settling on our lunch.
You would drown tadpoles
in a bucket
surprised they could not swim
and I would dream
of cherry popsicles.
And when night would gather
on the sidewalk
I'd hold my breath
until a star appeared.
Don't bother making wishes
you'd tell me -
stars are dead weight in heaven
and God has cloth ears.
to crumble up
the remnant pieces
of my love for you
and throw them in the trash
but I'm such a bad shot.
Keep in Touch!